What: Learning Communications Skills is only one side of the story. It revolves around a sum of rules that constitute a tool kit necessary to everyone exposed to media and audiences.
At Winning Culture we offer a far more comprehensive and innovative approach by blending Communications skills training with Leadership Coaching.
• C-level executives
• high potentials
• leaders in business
• Identifying professional, personal and organisational opportunity for development
• Exploring the coachee’s impact, both personally and professionally.
• Forming a clear action plan for sustainable change
• Employing coaching tools to enhance the ability to lead teams
"In order to have optimal results in communication, one must focus strongly first on relating and leading"
- Exposure anxiety
- Covert self-esteem issues
- Insecurity with regards to current professional status
- Inadequate support from superiors
- Controlling mechanisms by media representatives (i.e. intimidation, flattery etc.)
- Professional dissatisfaction (pay, promotion, peers etc.)
- Extra-professional issues (personal life disruptions, health issues, COVID-19 disruptions etc.)
- Negative climate within an organisation
Aiming to offer a holistic service, we have designed a Communication Training Program incorporating elements of Communications Skills and Leadership Coaching.
- A no-obligations chemistry meeting between the executive and our coach
- A kick off meeting between all stakeholders (such as the Head of HR, the line manager if applicable etc.) to set expectations and deliverables
- A completely customized 360 will be designed and employed if deemed useful
- Three to Six 45-minute coaching sessions(The cycle of 6 can be repeated)
- A follow up meeting between stakeholders to assess progress
The outcome of the engagement, is to a large extent determined by the quality of the relation between the coach and the coachee.
We ensure that we focus as much on aligning the coachee’s communication performance with the company vision and strategy as we do on supporting the coachee’s personal and professional evolution.
Support and challenge come in equal measure and excellence is uncompromisingly pursued.