Organisational development is a managed from the top, companywide, planned effort which aims to increase organisation’s
effectiveness by using planned interventions using behavioural science knowledge. (Beckhard 1969).
This is achieved through the enhancement of both individual and collective
behaviors based on the mission and vision of the organisation.
The process of aligning collective performance and behavior with the organisation’s vision and strategy. (Antonas, 2017)
Board of Directors, Management Teams, Functional, Sales Teams and Project Management teams.
- Fostering internal and external change
- Establishing effective communication
- Optimising collaboration
- Leveraging challenge into opportunity
- Releasing individual and collective potential
- Promoting commitment and engagement to improvement
- Increasing profits
- Needs assessment based on rigorous data collection.
- Cutting edge intervention design based on needs assessment.
- Intervention delivery comprising individual coaching, individual and team assessment, workshops, peer coaching, customized 360 surveys and more.
- Calibration follow up.