Our workshops are equally divided between skills training, practice and are based on constant interaction, live feedback and a move-forward attitude.
All workshops can be delivered over one or two days, for teams of 8-16 participants and can be customized.
Our facilitators all carry OAED LAEK certification and your company can benefit from the relevant subsidy.
Our approach to Sales Trainings is based on a step by step methodology that supports the participants’ journey to the perfect sale. The participants have the opportunity to learn and practice both theoretical and practical sales skills as well as interpersonal ones. The trainings comprise of 1/2 theory and 1/2 experiential learning and practice based on industry specific case studies.
• B2B-direct sales account manages (across levels)
• Retail account managers
• Inside sales account managers
• Call centre account managers
• Learning the sales methodology step by step
• Exploring the participants’ impact, both personally and professionally.
• Acquiring applicable tools
• Optimizing the performance of the sales teams through the application of a consistent approach to customers and sales opportunities
- A kick off meeting between all stakeholders (such as the Head of HR, the line manager) to set expectations and deliverables
- Workshop design
- Workshop delivery
- A follow up meeting between stakeholders to discuss findings deliverables and next steps to secure sustainability